Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join the Core Platform team in our Core Product organization. Our team builds and optimizes the foundation of Pinterest in order to empower the engineering teams to deliver the best possible experience for our Pinners. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with engineers to build robust frameworks, systems, and tools for fast and reliable product iteration
- Partner with technical leaders in Product, Growth, Ads and Business Engineering to seek, define, and optimize the most impactful common areas of the Pinterest experience
- Instrument developer workflows and analyze data to find the best opportunities for improvement, and execute on them
- Deep understanding of the iOS platform
- 3+ years of experience developing user-facing features, systems and/or developer tools
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and performance critical code that may be used by many other engineers
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers and engineers across the company