Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. The Growth Search Traffic team is on a mission to make Pinterest the best destination for search engine users to get inspired and discover ideas to create a life they love. This is the opportunity to join the team that brings a lot of users to Pinterest. We're looking for a strong candidate to work across all parts of our core product and help us migrate the codebase from Python to Node.js. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Migrate the existing landing pages codebase from Python to Node.js
- Roll out the new codebase, monitor performance and business metrics
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure their functionality is migrated and operational
- 4+ years of full-stack application development experience
- A desire to improve code quality and performance