Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest. As the Ads Measurement Lead for one of our verticals, you will design and execute empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. This research will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. The candidate will also use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Communicate complex results back to a non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- 5+ years of digital ads measurement experience
- Familiarity with both Brand Lift and Direct Response ads measurement methodologies
- Ability to hit the ground running and independently navigate ambiguous situations with ease
- Experience working directly with clients to develop campaign measurement strategies
- Ability to strategically prioritize what to work on and be able to defend that prioritization to internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and SQL experience required