Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We're looking for someone to come and join our personalization team; their mission is to deeply understand our users’ evolving interests and tastes, which is one of the most important problems at Pinterest. They own fundamental user understanding platforms and ML models that power organic recommendations and ads across all major product surfaces of Pinterest. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build the next generation user understanding models/systems widely used in Pinterest across the Homefeed, Ads, Growth, Shopping and Search.
- Partner closely with vertical teams across Pinterest to experiment and improve user understanding models for various product surfaces, while gaining knowledge of how ML works in different areas.
- 5+ years of industrial machine learning engineer experience
- 5+ years of industrial software engineer experience
- Experience with big data processing systems (Hadoop, Scalding, Spark)
- Expertise in recommendation systems or ads is a plus