Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for a part-time Marketplace Quality Agent to help businesses, advertisers, and Pinners get the most out of Promoted Pins on Pinterest. You’ll help make sure Pinners have a great experience by holding partners and their Pins to high standards. You'll report to a manager in Dublin on the Community Operations Team, and work closely with the Marketplace Quality team in our San Francisco office. This is a 3 month part-time, fixed-term role, with the possibility for extension at the end of the contract. This role will require you to work 25-30 hours/week in our Dublin office or from home, including weekends and public holidays.
- Screen large volumes of Promoted Pins to make sure they follow all of our policies
- Find and help fix bugs in the screening process
- Cover weekend and business holiday hours remotely.
- Respond to support tickets from our partners
- Help identify spammy and sketchy behavior on Pinterest
- Provide feedback on our internal tools to make screening easier and faster
- Critical thinking: You can identify and address ambiguous situations for the Marketplace Quality teams to resolve
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus.
- Ability to work independently: you’re able to manage your time well, and feel comfortable making decisions that may be reviewed later
- Authenticity: You can communicate your opinions in an honest and kind way
- Passion for the Pinterest experience: You should love Pinterest’s product and passionately defend the Pinner experience