People come to Pinterest to plan their future, from their everyday needs to big life moments. With billions of search queries every month and unique commercial intent, Pinterest connects marketers when people seek new ideas and take action in real life. We're looking for someone to join our Partners Team and assist in building the full suite of products to help our clients achieve business objectives tied to this behavior, from brand-building to direct response. Across search, audiences and apps, Pinterest has the tools to meet marketers’ sophisticated performance goals, and this person has the opportunity to shape our path forward. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with peers in product and marketing to craft solutions that improve Partner performance
- Develop and drive sales programs at scale to increase adoption of best in class solutions within the Partners team
- Advise the Partners team on setup and optimization strategies
- Serve as a strategic advisor to sales leadership to maximize results for Partners
- 10-15+ years of experience in the digital media industry with a proven track record of generating programs that improve performance at scale
- Deep experience in search marketing, audience-based buying and/or app marketing.
- A clear understanding of the measurement landscape, and how marketers judge success