Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. That gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us deliver new advertising experiences that are valuable to both Pinners and advertisers. In this role, you’ll represent our ad products internally and externally and provide our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition for the Business Experience with Pinterest. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together and own your products from end-to-end, turning a bold idea into a scalable, global solution. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
#LI - DM2
- Constantly assess the capabilities and value proposition of our ad products through strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success metrics accordingly
- Define the messaging, positioning and launch plan for new advertising products
- Use data and insights to drive adoption of strategic priorities and influence our overall monetization strategy
- Educate and inspire internal and external teams on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
- Working with Pinterest’s advertising customers to understand the needs of our customer's specific platform requirements, developer interfaces and how Pinterest’s suite of products can be better leveraged at scale.
- Working to understand the different components of a typical ad system and APIs.
- Will manage the roadmap to meet strategic objectives; gathering requirements, conduct research and prioritize development, technology solutions that enable the advertiser to get more out of Pinterest Ad Products and Ads Platform - Ads Manager
- 5+ years of total experience with 2+ in product marketing at a fast-growing tech company
- Experience in performance advertising and a deep understanding of the landscape
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication
- A passion for Pinterest!