Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. The Information Technology team is looking for a technology partner to own and manage the operations of compliance-related projects, initiatives, and activities for SOX. You’ll also own the operations of all audit and compliance-related activities for SOX. This role is part auditor, business analyst, and project manager. The right candidate will have deep expertise in performing risk assessments and audits, as well as setting up an agile and efficient foundation for compliance execution. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist with audits of the company’s IT computing environment, with a focus on SOX controls
- Monitor the control environment and ensure that controls are operational and in-line with established policies and procedures
- Recommend improvements to processes and controls and help stakeholders develop a plan to address observations raised in internal and external audits
- Work with process and control owners to help them understand the audit results, identify remediation options and prioritize their closure
- Partner with technology teams to stay up-to-date on changes to systems and applications and provide guidance on related controls
- Drive execution of scheduled operational processes for ITGC and SOX controls
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams to develop policies and procedures on cross-functional initiatives for governance and security
- Perform other IT security and compliance-related tasks as assigned by management
- Experience in IT Audit and Governance, Information Security Risk Management, IT Compliance or related experience, preferably with several years at a growing technology company
- Consulting experience providing IT audit services is a plus
- Business analysis and project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Sarbanes-Oxley, evaluating the design and effectiveness of processes and controls over access management, system development/change management, operations, logical and physical access, data integrity/accuracy/completeness, as well as IT infrastructure security and Privacy compliance stipulations such as GDPR.
- Systems experience with cloud-based internal systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, Salesforce, Okta etc) preferred