Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. That gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant. As a Partner Manager, you’ll develop strong brand relationships and work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategies that drive meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to build innovative marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets and achieve partner ROI goals & objectives
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
- 8+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement.
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence