It’s time for us to more boldly tell the story to the outside that we know to be true on the inside: inspiration matters. Today, more than ever. We’re looking for an inspiring, dynamic B2B Marketing Leader to help Pinterest bring people everywhere the inspiration to create a life they love.
Reporting to the CMO and working closely with cross-functional leaders across the company, you’ll lead and mentor a group of experienced marketers to clarify and amplify our story to businesses, advertisers, creators, and agencies around the world.
You will have a unique opportunity to help build and grow Pinterest’s advertising business and define our differentiation story, at an especially exciting moment in our history.
You will directly oversee five key functions within global business marketing: Creative Strategy, Vertical Marketing, Global Campaigns, Industry Marketing, and Sales Content.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of experienced marketers, providing a clear vision of business marketing at Pinterest
- Articulate a clear and compelling Pinterest narrative for business marketing teams to carry through our integrated business marketing efforts
- Manage and prioritize initiatives and budgets across channels and markets
- Partner closely with leaders across sales, PR, creative, and product to build a cohesive strategy and establish global alignment
- 12+ years of B2B marketing experience, driving messaging, content, brand, and product marketing for business audiences
- An inspirational leader with experience managing high-performing internal and external teams, including creative and media agencies, to develop best-in-class content to tell the Pinterest story
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, with experience speaking to audiences of all sizes
- Operational and analytical rigor to prioritize investment decisions that drive long-term business results