The growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. We're looking for a strong candidate to work across all parts of our core product to identify opportunities to improve the Pinner experience and build new features and systems to drive user growth and engagement. You'll be deeply involved in all aspects of product development across our website, native apps and backend.
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve content sharing, user to user communication and user retention
- 5+ years of full stack application development experience
- A curiosity for finding and solving user experience problems