On the Content Quality team, you’ll be responsible for building and owning the workflows that crawl, ingest, and parse the content from partners and own the systems that store and serve that content to augment Pins. Our team’s mission is to build systems that are not only highly scalable, performant, and reliable, but also wonderful to use. Our systems offer richer signals using machine learning (classification, embedding, LSH) to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners.
- Own, improve, and scale the content acquisition workflows that bring tens of millions of products, recipes, and other rich content to Pinterest each day
- Apply machine learning approaches to build richer signals to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners
- Drive the roadmap for the next-generation content pipeline, which continually improves operability, scalability, efficiency, performance, and reliability of the workflow and pipeline
- Deep expertise on batch or real-time data processing at consumer Internet scale
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product teams
- Strong interest in Machine Learning
- Expert in Java or Python