We consider businesses our Partners on Pinterest, as they play a big role in providing the content that helps people discover and save the things they love. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Partner Operations team and help our global partners, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan buy and do. You’ll work directly with our partners to answer questions, solve problems, and you’ll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you’ll do
- Support business customers with solutions to unblock issues with Pinterest’s business products suite
- Represent the voice of businesses and develop insights to improve user experience
- Identify pain points and use data to size, prioritize and shape business cases for product enhancement
- Partner with product and engineering teams to facilitate successful execution of product launches
- Develop internal tools, processes and workflows to automate or improve products and services
What we’re looking for
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms (ex. ad networks, Google Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Working knowledge of web development and common web publishing and e-commerce software; HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, R, Python, C++, Java.
- Data analysis skills to frame and break apart larger business problems and effectively build business cases to advocate technical solutions
- Develop tools as functional proof of concept to improve or automate workflow or services.
- Comfortable engaging with sales teams and directly with clients
- Passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, dynamic environment
- BS/BA degree required
- Nice to have: Drupal, REST, OAuth, Postman or other API support experience.