As an engineer on the data analytics team you'll provide necessary intelligence to the rest of the company that will enable making better product decisions. You'll make use of the latest advances in large scale data processing, machine learning, and data visualization to uncover insights in data. You’ll work on some of the most interesting datasets with a world-class team of engineers towards the mission of enabling data-driven products and insights at Pinterest.
- Build robust data pipelines that collect, process, and compute business metrics from activity data using Spark
- Work with business analysts and data engineers to build new analysis tools and metrics for measuring product engagement
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience
- Degree in computer science, machine learning, or statistics
- Extensive programming experience in Python/Scala/Java
- Extensive experience with one or more of the follow frameworks. (Spark, Druid, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka)