At Pinterest we are building a world-class sales team, enabling our largest and most strategic partners to best utilize Pinterest advertising products to grow their business. As the Industry Lead of Retail (Omnichannel + Pureplay) you'll be responsible for leading a team of Sales Managers, Partner Managers, and Account Managers. In setting forth the overall sales strategy for this sub-sector of retail, you will work closely with sales & ad product leadership, measurement science & insights, engineering, product marketing, consumer marketing, and creative teams to drive consistent value for partners, and revenue growth for Pinterest.
- Lead the holistic business for Omnichannel + Pureplay Retail at Pinterest.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to further our retail industry strategy that enables premiere ad product adoption (such as 1P audience targeting, shopping, and dynamic remarketing), meets partner marketing objectives (across a wide range of KPIs and measurement methodologies), scales partner media investment, & creates meaningful and sustainable revenue growth.
- Guide the creation of strategic business plans, persuasive pitches, and presentations that demonstrate the value of Pinterest to clients
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Measurement teams to analyze data trends and client performance, as to scale shared learnings and best practices to grow client’s business through Pinterest solutions
- Consult with Product Marketing, Ad Product, and Engineering teams to influence product development in support of vertical needs
- Further established relationships and develop new relationships with industry CEOs, CMOs, and other key executive decision makers
- Shape the future of our Sales organization by building, training and motivating a high performing sales team
- A proven sales leader with demonstrated success in setting revenue strategy, OKRs, achieving team revenue goals, and fostering executive level industry relationships
- 15+ years of experience in the digital media industry with a proven track record for leading large organizations, cross functional teams, managing managers, and a demonstrated ability for moving priority initiatives through your organization
- Experience managing through change in a hyper growth environment, achieving business excellence via operational rigor, rooted in leading indicator analysis, clear performance measures, leveraging defined processes, systems, & tools
- Creative problem solver with strong ad product & technical acumen. Demonstrated understanding of the measurement landscape, various ROAS / CPA methodologies, performance ad products, and the use of data for purposes of targeting, performance measurement, and insights
- Strong ability to mentor managers and individual contributors in order to advance team performance, health, and culture