Pinterest is looking for a People technology Analyst to help accelerate the use of technology within our People and Payroll teams. This role will have a direct influence on bottom-line of the company by helping drive productivity, efficiency and insights in People Operations and processes. The right candidate will be a technologist with a strong business acumen and proven ability to design and develop complex business processes specifically around Hire-to-Retire data flow. The role is part Architect, part Product Manager, part Business Systems Analyst, and part hands-on Admin. You’ll be working alongside a talented team of developers and admins that will be able to build or buy solutions, depending on the business need.
What you’ll do
- Quickly ramp up and be productive by understanding the existing Workday implementation and current business process
- Translate business requirements into system solutions that produces well-quantified data
- Collaborate with different business functions, gather and understand requirements and propose scalable solutions that leverage full potential of the systems
- Own technical roadmap for Workday, and develop program to prioritize work with business stakeholders and communicate progress
- Analyze, design and develop best practice business processes through technology solutions.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Workday HCM implementation and configuration
- ADP Payroll and/or Workday Payroll experience a must
- Workday Time Tracking and/or Workday Absence Management experience desired
- Strong understanding of Business Process framework and Workday Security
- Strong experience building inbound and outbound integrations out of Workday