We’re looking for an engineering manager to build and run our large-scale data systems and ensure Pinterest’s site reliability. You’ll lead a team of software and systems engineers to design, scale, and monitor our data infrastructure that handles billions of monthly page views and petabytes of data.
- Manage and grow a team of Site Reliability Engineers.
- Design, build and operate our storage and data technologies stack such as MySQL, ElasticSearch, ZooKeeper, HBase, Hadoop, Memcache, Kafka and others with a focus on reliability, automation, operability and performance.
- Develop software solutions to enable operability of large scale distributed systems handling petabytes of data.
- Manage capacity and performance to help scale our public cloud based infrastructure.
- Experience in coding & scripting languages such as Java, Python, C++ or Go
- 3+ years of experience managing site reliability or operations engineering teams with technical deep-dives into code, distributed systems, network, operating systems and/or storage.