We're seeking an experienced engineering leader with a passion for scaling product quality through technology and team-building. You’ll partner with engineering and product leaders across Pinterest to build a quality strategy and lead the engineering and QA teams responsible for executing on that strategy.
- Manage Test Tools Engineering, a cross-platform (Android, iOS, Web) team that is responsible for Pinterest’s client-side automated testing system
- Manage Metrics Quality Client Engineering, a cross-platform (Android, iOS, Web) team responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Pinterest’s business-critical metrics
- Manage the manager of Pinterest’s QA team, which includes both internal and offshore staff
- Assume ownership of the reliable release of highest-quality Pinterest experiences on Android, iOS, and Web
- Define and own Product Quality success metrics and drive execution to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Partner with leaders across the company (e.g. Customer Support, Community, International) to incorporate a variety of signals into a holistic understanding of product quality.
- Create and deliver useful insights that improve cross-functional efficiency and quality
- BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience managing engineering teams and excellent communication skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong experience in leveraging automated testing to ensure product quality
- Strong experience in release management, including the management of large-scale bug-tracking processes and systems
- Proven ability to ship high-profile, highest-quality software products to large audiences on mobile and web
- Analytically driven with a bias toward execution and experience in risk assessment and solving complex issues