You'll help us build and deliver Pinterest to millions of people all over the world. You're a mobile engineer who's passionate about working across stacks and have a strong focus on product development.
What you'll do :
- Build products that help Pinners discover and do the things they love
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Work with cross functional peers (PM, Design) to define the product roadmap
- Analyze the large amount of activity data to drive the insight of user behavior
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple product solution
- Run experiments on new and existing features, recent examples include: Following Feed, Board Sections, Creator Profiles, Comments/Photos and Shop the Look.
What we're looking for :
- Experience building consumer facing product on iOS or Android platform
- Experience in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python
- Strong command of data that can help improve the Pinner experience
- Strong communication skills and great product sense