Pinterest helps millions of people across the globe discover and do the things they love. We’re looking for a practical lawyer to join our legal team to support the launch of our global monetization products. We are a small and nimble legal team supporting a growing company, so you will cover a lot of ground.
- Partner with our engineering and product management teams and Pinterest’s senior privacy counsel to identify and manage legal issues and risks during all stages of product development, and stay embedded with those teams to continue to monitor any updates and advise on legal implications
- Work closely with the policy team to ensure compliance with international laws, regulations and self-regulatory bodies, with a focus on consumer protection and privacy
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of advertising-related agreements supporting our international sales teams, such as MSAs, advertiser and agency agreements, partnership agreements
- Provide senior management and cross-functional leaders pragmatic day-to-day and strategic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing business goals and initiatives.
- JD with at least 6-10 years of experience handling international advertising matters in a demanding and innovative legal environment
- Experience with state, national and international privacy laws and regulations specifically how they relate to marketing and advertising efforts.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative working style with an eagerness to learn
- Some early mornings or late evening calls may be required due to time zone differences
- Track record of developing practical solutions to novel problems
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and independently