Pinterest Security team is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer to help keep our million users safe from real world threats. You will build large, distributed security solutions, to improve our overall security posture. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security and innovation, who will research and develop new solutions to protect our users.
- Design core, backend software components to secure against threats
- Code using primarily one of these languages: Python, Go, Java
- Interface with other teams, and take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure security discipline covering network, data, systems and public cloud environments.
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy
- Deep knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Go or Java
- Understanding of large scale AWS security architecture is a plus
- Experience with operating system internals, file systems, programming language design, compilers