You’ll design, build, support, and own from end to end, our critical internal data-focused products used by the rest of the company. For example our A/B experiments, ad-hoc querying, and internal analytics web apps used by Pinterest’s engineers and PMs. You’ll be part of a small and fast moving team that operates as a small startup within a startup, thus benefiting from a quick iteration speed, direct user feedback, and usage of modern technologies. You’ll also benefit from the learning and growth opportunities that a company like Pinterest provides, for example by interfacing with our sibling teams like big data platform, or core product data, and thus learning from their areas of expertise.
- You’ve previously read about, used, or know what the following are, and have opinions as to when and where to use them or not: Redux, Flux, Immutable.js, Flow, TypeScript, WebSockets, Apollo, Relay, GraphQL, React Native, ASM.js, WebGL, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Flexbox, Sass, etc.
- Design, build, support, and own from end to end, our critical internal data-focused products used by the rest of the company.
- Experience in designing, building, and owning full-stack web applications end-to-end on a modern stack.
- Front end examples: React, Vue, Elm, Cycle.js.
- Back end examples: Python, Node.