Virtually every user-facing feature at Pinterest is launched as an experiment: this is a program management role with the ability to drive tremendous impact on how we develop and deploy features. You’ll work closely with Core Product teams and continuously improve the effectiveness of our Engineering organization.
- Drive confidence in experiment results by defining metrics, improving processes, and prioritizing use-cases and features to accelerate Engineering product development and delivery.
- Become a go-to expert on experimentation by providing senior leadership visibility into aggregate experiment impact towards top-line business objectives.
- Lead a cross-functional group of engineers to establish a scalable framework to further improve and validate the quality of experiments.
- Partner with stakeholders and execute all aspects of the program management lifecycle, from roadmaps to delivery.
- BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience of 5+ years working as a engineering manager or program manager.
- Working knowledge of AB experimentation and/or statistics; ability to self-serve in a big-data environment; familiarity with SQL.
- Execution-oriented with a focus on delivery with a cross-functional team in a data-informed environment.
- Relationship-building skills, organizational awareness, and ability to persuade others to accomplish program objectives while holding yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability.
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Pinterest.